For Sale Sold, Sold Slee 100 series rear bumper and swing outs, Northern VA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lrowe_csp

Too many cruisers, not enough time
Threads
I am selling my 100 series to my brother, and he doesn't need the rear bumper, ladder and tire swing outs and rotapax holder. This will fit LC and LX's from 1998-2007, and is in very good condition, great powder coating from Slee has protected it from corrosion. Swingouts are easily removed by one person (about 20 minutes to remove or install both) and when the swing outs are not being used, Slee's excellent spindle covers slip over for protection and aesthetics. This bumper includes a class III receiver hitch receiver, which I have used to pull a utility trailer without any issues. I would like $2000 for the bumper and swing outs, and $150 more if you also would like the locking rotapax can swing. This is a savings of about $1000 if purchasing this from Slee.
Louis
lrowe_csp@hotmail.com

100 series rear view.jpg

100 series side view.jpg

100 series tire swingout.jpg

100 series rotopax swingout.jpg

100 series swingout back best.jpg

Are you interested in shipping or are you trying to stay local?

shipping will be expensive, probably more than $300 to San Diego, but I will be happy to take this to a shipping depot to be palletized if someone wants it shipped. I am also willing to drive it up to 5 hours away from Northern VA.

Bump to the top.

This bumper and swing outs, rotapax parts have been sold- thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom