For Sale **SOLD** [Seattle/Tacoma Area] Set of five 32x10.50r15 TSL Radial Swampers on FJ60 wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Finally upgraded to something a little bigger when I did my lift.

Here are the old tires:
yr2Ptxn.jpg

26lciXB.jpg

Basic, radial super swampers in a somewhat rare 32x10.5" size, mounted on what look like owner-repainted Toyota wheels. They fit great on my FJ60, which means they should be bolt-on for FJ40s, early minitrucks, 55s, 70-series, etc. They're a little loud on the highway (typical for swampers), but they handled everything I threw at them in the ~15k miles I've run them since I got them from the PO.

Four out of the five have been siped (which, believe me, was very welcome on ice). Three of the five are at about 40% tread, and the other two are at about 60%. One tire (the spare) has a leak around the bead which is acting a LOT like it's just got some gunk between the tire and wheel, but I don't have the tools (or money for a shop) to get it dealt with. It holds 25 PSI long enough to be a useful spare...

Some curb/rock rash, but no real chunking to speak of, even around the sipes, and the side lugs have a lot of life left for the mud and deep snow.

Wheels have quite a few small scrapes and scratches but no real dents. Still in good balance.

I'm located on Vashon Island, WA, which is a 15-minute ferry ride from West Seattle, Southworth, or Tacoma. I can deliver in the Puget Sound area for $50, but further than that is probably going to take a mud-ship. Besides, you should see them in person first.

Hoping to get $250 for the set, or $200 for just the tires (won't sell the wheels by themselves unless the tires have already sold, but I'd let them go for $50 if I sell the tires). I'd also happily trade for a good roof basket (an old crappy one might get my attention, too, if it's big). I won't ship.

Send me a PM if you're interested. I'm happy to get more pictures as well.

Last edited:
Still for sale.

Measured the actual tread depth last week and it's about 7/32 for the lowest two and 10/32 for the other three.

Well if you ever decide to ship and sell wheels separately I'd give $125 for the wheels only plus shipping costs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom