SOLD SOLD Raleigh: 2009 LC - Bone Stock (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Hey guys,

It has come time to sell my wife's 2009 LC. Originally, she wanted the 09, but now thinks it's too big and wants to get back into a 4Runner. So, that's why I'm selling. Now the details.

2009 Toyota Landcruiser With 153k Miles

Options:
- Sunroof
- Navigation
- Cooler Box
- DVD Player (Including Remotes)

Mods:
- WeatherTech Liners
- Cup Holders

Overall, the interior is in great shape. No tears in the leather. Everything works. Still have third row seats. Tires were new about 5k miles ago.

Asking $22k OBO

It's been a long week and I have been fighting a cold. So, I'm sure there are plenty of things I left out. Feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
IMG_8711.JPG
IMG_8712.JPG
IMG_8713.JPG
IMG_8714.JPG
IMG_8715.JPG

IMG_8716.jpg
IMG_8717.jpg
IMG_8719.jpg
IMG_8720.jpg
IMG_8721.JPG

I’ve got a 12 4Runner limited that I’m looking to move up to a 200 from. Any interest in a trade?

As usual, posting undercarriage pictures and vehicle history helps. Has it always been an NC car? Maintenance records?

Last edited:
I’ve got a 12 4Runner limited that I’m looking to move up to a 200 from. Any interest in a trade?

Not at this time. Looking for something newer. Thanks for asking.

I'm the 3rd owner (1 and 2 were same owner). Was in DC from new. Then spent 14 months or so in PA. Then has been in NC since. Has still not been to dealer for the recall fix, but recently received notification.

IMG_6929.jpg
IMG_6930.jpg
IMG_6931.jpg
IMG_6932.jpg

Couldn't figure out how to download the full report. So I took a bunch a screen shots.

IMG_6948.PNG
IMG_6949.PNG
IMG_6950.PNG
IMG_6951.PNG

IMG_6952.PNG
IMG_6953.PNG
IMG_6954.PNG
IMG_6955.PNG

$26k OBO

Thanksgiving BUMP !!

Price Drop $25k

Ha. If you were closer I’d take a closer look at it for sure.

I’m sure someone will come around.

have you tried to sell it a local Toyota dealer?

Ha. If you were closer I’d take a closer look at it for sure.

I’m sure someone will come around.

have you tried to sell it a local Toyota dealer?

Have not tried a local dealer, but it is posted on CL. Have a lot of interest right now. We will see how it goes.

hey Beams37 - I'm new here and this is my first post, but just as a general tip, your craigslist ad doesn't show up in any Land Cruiser searches - including the popular autotempest CL searches - because you never use the phrase "Land Cruiser". You only write Landcruiser as one word. I found your ad by searching "2009 Toyota." GLWS

hey Beams37 - I'm new here and this is my first post, but just as a general tip, your craigslist ad doesn't show up in any Land Cruiser searches - including the popular autotempest CL searches - because you never use the phrase "Land Cruiser". You only write Landcruiser as one word. I found your ad by searching "2009 Toyota." GLWS

Thanks!

Wife is getting antsy for a new ride. Price drop ... $24k.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom