For Sale Sold pls delete (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey all, to make a long story short, I picked up this AC cab up with 4.7 for my youngest son. Plans have changed and he will be getting a Subaru outback.. no not my choice.. I really need a double cab so my plan is to sell this off and pick up a double.

She has 147k. The frame looks good, the cab is as rust free as you can get in the north. One small hole in the bed above the wheel well on pass side. It was ground out , treated and hid behind the flares. I think there is a soft ish spot in the bed at one of the bolts. And she has a little tundra lean when the tank is full.. I'll try to get more frame pics but everything was solid when I put the new exhaust on it. The PO sprayed it before I got it.

The timing service was done at approx 128k, very recently new plugs, one new coil, new exhaust but still has an exhaust tick when cold. New boots on the rack. Tires are in great shape pa inspected until july.

The interior is in great shape, no tears just some normal wear. Everything works, heat to AC. Power windows and power locks. SR5. Pkg

I'm asking $5000 I'm in pa 18707. The ad may get pulled if I find something to trade in on. It's not perfect, I'm sure I missed something. I'm not asking top dollar for this truck. I just want out asap so I can leverage a different vehicle better.

I just drove it virginia beach and back a few weekends ago.... zero issues over 800 miles round trip...

20200128_120321.jpg

20200128_120326.jpg

20200128_115412.jpg

20200128_113659.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom