SOLD please delete... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

fj40charles

SILVER Star
Threads
I purchased these from Rockbuggysupply thinking I was going to use them on my 40. I will not use them since I got rid of my saginaw steering box.

Two 1 ton tie rod ends, 1 1/4" .25" wall DOM tubing, drag link with 2 tie rods and weld in threaded inserts. Brand new, never used. The DOM tubing can be cut down to your application. Everything you need for crossover bar and drag link.

Located in North Texas.

$150.00 for everything. shipping is extra.

Prefer to sell locally.

Charles
charles.kim@attws.com

FS: 1 ton tie rods, crossover, and draglink

ttt..

i live in colorado is that to far to ship. if you can ship it can you tell me if it will work on a 1968 fj40 . i am looking for the crossover steering to make my spring over ride and steer a little bit easier.

Merc

Merc,

Do you have the birfields? I thought 68 front axle did not have birfields. This setup will work if you have some heavy duty hi steer arms.

Charles

i do not have birfields but i am planning to upgrade to them. i do have heavy duty hi steer arms.

This setup will work for you. All of th tie rod ends are the 1 ton with 7/8"-18 threads. I have the weld in inserts. I'll bring them back when I visit the shop in a couple of weeks.

Any chance you have a pitman arm for a mid seventies sag GB?

Re: FS: 1 ton tie rods, crossover, and draglink

I don't have a pitman arm for a saginaw box. Those are pretty easy to find at the junk yards.

Charles do you still have this stuff?
Butch

Butch,

I still have this stuff. Only thing missing is one jam nut for the tie rod. Also, I got all tie rod ends (4) with this setup. Stuff is at Jewell's shop. I can get it anytime.

Charles

I also have a AGR power steering box if anyone is interested. It is the gold colored one and is the large piston 3 3/8" model. 100.00 plus shipping.

All items sold. pLease delete this post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom