For Sale {SOLD} North Carolina 1994 Locked 80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Initially the plan was to sell my 80 so the $$ could go towards getting my wife a new car. Life happened and one week later the school I was teaching at announced they were closing and we were out of a job ... so I guess the 80 is still for sale.

If you have questions send me a text and I will get the info for you.
Text: 336-31two-10twotwo.

Price: $9,000
Miles: 169,XXX

Description:

Overview: Triple locked, non-rusted, non-perfect but solid rig with 2.5" OME lift on 35's.

Mechanics:

Engine: The engine is a complete fresh build. It was installed in January of 2017 and now has about 1200 miles on it. Here is a thread detailing the build ... sorry, the thread has a few off topic moments but the important stuff is there:​

Transmission: Shifts exactly as it should. Shifts are crisp and smooth.​

Center Diff and Lockers: Center Diff along with Front and Rear lockers lock up properly. The rear locker sometimes needs a turn of the steering wheel but then clicks in. 7-Pin Mod completed.​

Brakes: New pads and rotors on all 4 corners (~400 miles old). EBC Greens on Front, NAPA premium on rear. Braking is smooth and powerful with no shimmies or wobbles. (Also did knuckle build, new spindles, and wheel bearings at this time)​

Tires: 35" KO2. Tread depth (including spare) = 12/32" (15/32 = new)​

Shocks: New Bilstein front shocks. Rear shocks are Doetsch and are about 5 years old.​

Front Bumper/Winch: Front bumper is an ARB with a Ramsey 8000# winch and extra heavy duty recovery points. Winch has a 500 Amp solenoid shutoff with the switch in the cab for security.​
Here are some pictures outlining the details:​
Bumper mod: TWT -- the wrenching thread (Post #414)​
Bumper Mod continues here: TWT -- the wrenching thread

Rear Swingout is Iron Pig Offroad and includes HiLift jack.​
A/C and Heat: Cold in the summer and warm in the winter including the rear heater.​
Heavy Duty rear Lower Control Arm Build (2013): Longer Rear LCA's for the 80.
Electronics:

All interior and exterior lights work as they should​
Windows/Sunroof: Fine in the summer, slow in the winter.​
The OEM radio (with CD AND CASSETTE!) works, however, backlighting does not​
Rear stereo speakers do not work​
Horn = yep​
Wipers = yep, but the washer does not work.​
Installed and included with vehicle: Yaesu FT-7900 HAM radio w/ Antenna​
EDIT: I neglected to mention the CEL is on. The code is for the EGR , in this case the modulator. I opted to leave it be since it keeps under hood temps lower and does not damage the wiring harness.​
Cosmetics:

Dark Green exterior with brown cloth interior. Clear coat is mostly gone, the interior has no rips, tears, or stains. Carpet is in good condition.​
3rd row seats included​
Windshield is less than 1 year old and installed with OEM gasket.​
Dents: The passenger rear corner has a wrinkle from a tree (see pic), there is a crease on the passenger rear door, and a chip on the front right fender flair.​
The plastic louver just behind the driver side sliding window is gone.​
20190617_153205_resized_1.jpg
20190617_153219_resized_1.jpg
20190617_152912_resized_1.jpg
20190617_125511_resized_1.jpg
20190617_153501_resized_1.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice truck. Any undercarriage pics?

@PRADO3 Buy this one. Seriously.
Let me dent up the GX a bit first... i just got sliders for it... but this looks very pretty sitting on 35s

PS- sorry to hear about the school closing. Always sucks when jobs fall through. Hang in there and best wishes for the summer break.

Requested undercarriage pictures. Happy to post additional pics of anything you would like to see.

20190618_093203_resized.jpg

20190618_092925_resized.jpg

20190618_093014_resized.jpg

20190618_093222_resized.jpg

20190618_093054_resized.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom