SOLD SOLD No affiliation: Incredible 100% Southern 08 GX470 FS in IL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Test drove an 08 GX470 that spent its whole life in Texas and is now in IL, literally a trade-in from Texas where the guy shipped it up and the other car shipped down. Guy was a surgeon with a large car collection apparently. I checked the car out today after I saw the Carfax and the undercarriage looks brand new. Like it just came off the assembly line. Service history is 100% Lexus dealers and TB has been changed. Low miles at 89K, this car was stunning. Test drive was fine, very nice ride. Was contemplating swapping a paid-for GX instead of payments on the LC200. Still enjoy my LC200 more despite the payments so I'm ditching my GX no-payments-anymore crazy idea and hoping an enthusiast gets this incredible ride. Actually please buy this so I stop thinking about it. The only negative I could find was the rims were chromed (common southern thing) and they are starting to peel a bit. I tried to look for the "damage" in the Carfax, did not see any evidence on the car. Again zero affiliation, just passing this along.

08 Texas-in-Illinois GX470

Last edited:
Did this help anybody? Looks like the car sold right after I posted this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom