For Sale SOLD Near Memphis TN 1999 LX 470 130,000 miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD

I am listing this for a family member who is not on Mud. It is a 1999 Lx 470 with 130,000 miles. He purchased about 2 years ago from a dealer in Dallas TX. This was a one owner vehicle and it had 105,000 miles when he bought it. He had a Carfax on it with the maintenance history and it showed no accidents. He was able to track down the owner and spoke with him a couple of times after the purchase. The LX spent time between Arizona and Texas as the owner had houses in both. He would leave it at one of the other and drive it while in town. The owner confirmed that it was accident free and maintenance performed according to the manuel. This was a second for my uncle vehicle that he would use from time to time, he also has a 200 series. The timing belt was done around 90K. It does have 200 series wheels and tires that he put on shortly after the purchase. These were take offs with low miles from a 2015LC. It has been serviced every 5000 miles and he just put new brakes and rotors on the front, rear are in good shape. Everything works as it should.

The issues: The Passenger front door has a hole in the leather right below the window, about the size of a golf ball. and there is a bite mark from a dog in the trim next to the 3rd row seat by the window. The LX was painted after the PO traded it in due to the clear coat peeling in some places. Paint looks great but you can tell it was painted, and there is a spot next to the rear window about the size of a dime that has peeled off. Looks like they peeled the tape off the window before it dried completely.

Asking 14,500.00 Please feel free to call or PM me for more details.
Todd 901-870-3243

IMG_5803.jpg

IMG_5804.jpg

IMG_5806.jpg

IMG_5807.jpg

IMG_5814.jpg

Last edited:
If it wasn’t a repaint and has a good undercarriage, I’d be interested. GLWS

Trust me, if it was Smoky Topaz Metallic, you def want the repaint. Save you a few grand from doing it yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom