For Sale SOLD! Massachusetts- 1988 FJ62 Daily Driver price lowered (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
Blue
Outside Link
https://boston.craigslist.org/nos/cto/d/haverhill-1988-toyota-landcruiser-fj62/7095761040.html
Thank you to anyone who showed interest. This was a great wagon for me. The new owner just joined mud. I’ll introduce him in the 60 series Forum.** EDIT Lots of photos uploaded a few posts down. Asking $13,000 OBO
Selling my 88 FJ62 that I daily drive. Originally a CA vehicle. Many upgrades, parts changed and preventative maintenance done. This has been my baby, but I have a real baby on the way this summer and another FJ62 that I'm restoring, so one has to go. Take a look at my CL ad and let me know if you have any interest. Thanks all! Welcome to call or text any time. Mac 978-500-3911 Lots of pics
Cruiser 88 (2).jpg

Last edited:
I have nothing constructive to add other than to say that oil undercoating is the real deal!
The underside of my 2006 Xterra is spotless as a direct result of the annual application of oil spray.

Hey Mac,

After months of reading the forums in preparation for my first FJ60/62, I came across your post. Looks like a great rig. Thanks for sharing a bunch of the underside photos, too.

I'm looking for a daily driver that's in good shape, but not something so perfect that I'm scared to bring along the dog or haul some wood. :D

I'll send a PM.

Best,

Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom