For Sale SOLD Lightforce 240 Driving LIght Pair Seattle $160/obo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've run these for several years - great focused driving lights. I installed some combo lights to add more wide area cover so these are for sale...

Lightforce Driving Lights pair for sale. Great lights for offroad or overland truck applications.

MANUFACTURER PRODUCT DETAILS
The 240mm Blitz was Lightforce Australia's first true long distance light and began their reputation for high performance and light intensity. It was not long before it became a favourite in the heavy transport and freight industries in Australia, Europe and Alaska. The combination of extreme light output, lack of vibration and durability made it standard equipment in many commercial fleets. If you desire long distance, power and value for money, the 240mm Blitz is certainly worth considering.

FEATURES
Ideal long distance performance light
12V 100 watt Xenophot® 2,000 hour bulb
Lightweight polycarbonate, glass filled nylon composite construction
Clear spot clip-on polycarbonate filter supplied.
Includes both amber (fog) and blue (snow) light covers.
MANUFACTURER PRODUCT DETAILS
The 240mm Blitz was Lightforce Australia's first true long distance light and began their reputation for high performance and light intensity. It was not long before it became a favourite in the heavy transport and freight industries in Australia, Europe and Alaska. The combination of extreme light output, lack of vibration and durability made it standard equipment in many commercial fleets. If you desire long distance, power and value for money, the 240mm Blitz is certainly worth considering.

FEATURES
Long distance performance light
12V 100 watt Xenophot® 2,000 hour bulb
Lightweight polycarbonate, glass filled nylon composite construction
Clear spot clip-on polycarbonate filter supplied.
Includes both amber (fog) and blue (snow) light covers.

I posted to Craigslist Seattle for $250. Will sell to Mud buyer for $200/obo (plus shipping). Extra bonus if you give me your HIH ticket (I'm on waitlist...)

IMG_4285.JPG

Last edited:
Reduced to $160 / obo

The lights and filters are still available. A few people have expressed interest but no deal has closed yet. Welcome an offer - - Rick

How old are these by chance and do they require any special wiring?

Thanks for interest and questions.

Lightforce 240 Lights (LIG 1005) were purchased and installed at Slee on 23Aug2011 by previous owner. At purchase lights were $345.

Are these still available?

Thanks for interest - per subject line these have been sold for several months. Good hunting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom