For Sale SOLD - Goodyear Duratrac's - SOLD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GA Architect

SILVER Star
Threads
These have been sold. I have five Goodyear Duratrac's 33x12.50r15...less than 2K miles, $750 located in Woodstock, GA.

img_3313-jpg.1167115

Send me a PM if interested.
Thanks,
Rick

Last edited:
Bump, to get these on down the road....or shall I say, back on the road.

Would you ship them?

I used U-ship for some rims & tires before and it worked out well.

I used U-ship for some rims & tires before and it worked out well.

How were the tires packed? Can they be shipped individually? Stacked, they are over 5 feet tall and would need to be mounted on a pallet of some sort.....:hmm:

It really depends on the carrier. They are usually individuals that bid on shipments. They were placed and shipped in the rear of a p/u and picked up from NC and brought here to GA. I was pleased with the process.

I didn't have such a pleasurable experience with UShip when I purchased my 70 series. Ultimately it worked out. But when I bought my next vehicle I shipped it with the guy that ended up shipping it through UShip. I cut them out of the process.

It really depends on the carrier. They are usually individuals that bid on shipments. They were placed and shipped in the rear of a p/u and picked up from NC and brought here to GA. I was pleased with the process.
Oh snap, I like that process! It is the same type of process that you see on the TV show, eh?

I can't remember who I used, but when I shipped my 40 from TX to GA, it was a $450 flat rate. I guess the company bid it to their drivers? The guy that picked it up and delivered it, is from SC. He typically runs a load of 4 BMW sprinter vans East coast to West coast, and picks up other vehicles on the trip back. I was told that shipping from GA to TX would be twice what I paid....go figure!?!?

Yes it's basically like the show. You post what you have to ship and locations to and from. Carriers bid on it and you pick who you want.

Oh I don't really "need" tires but since I'm in Ga are you looking for any trades ?

These are still on the market. They need a warm loving home for the New Year......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom