SOLD SOLD...Fayetteville, AR - Tepui Autana 3 RTT $1300 obo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Begrudgingly, I am selling my Tepui Autana 3 RTT with Annex. I sold my LX470 and we did not end up using the tent as much as would have liked. We only took it camping 3 times but when we did, it was an exceptional tent. The annex is huge and we used disc-o-bed bunk bed cots for our family to sleep comfortably. There is slight damage on the underside of the tent. It came this way from the manufacturer and in no way affects the stability, safety, or usability of the tent. It is purely cosmetic. Other than that, this tent is in perfect condition! We are located just north of Fayetteville, AR in a town called Cave Springs. If you are interested and willing to pick it up, email me at gbak39@gmail.com. Asking $1300 obo.
00a0a_9URBY4dBiOG_1200x900.jpg
00m0m_9wMyPhZo36l_1200x900.jpg
00n0n_do2ILo7dqea_1200x900.jpg
00808_eFip1xCvv31_1200x900.jpg
Underside.jpg

I would say just over half. There was still plenty of room to store some gear, change clothes, etc. The bunks we have are the XL version so you would have more space if you use the regular size.

Our 2 kids loved staying in the tent so my wife and I stayed on the bunks usually. You could easily sleep 3 in the tent though.

How long does this take to setup and take down?

The annex takes a little bit of time to stake down but overall, it’s pretty fast.

I don’t go through Memphis often but the tent isn’t mounted so it would need to be picked up.

Random question: Is that a Gamaviti roof rack? Looks pretty similar to the setup I'm running on my LX470.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom