SOLD **SOLD ** Central CA Prinsu for 80 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Moderately used, currently assembled. Campteq top became available shortly after purchase so this has been leaning against the wall in the shop for the past year or so. Random scratches on the bars, nothing major. Drop by we can have it on your truck in 20 mins or so.
$500

If I have a 4 day weekend I’m gonna be doing a trip up to Tahoe and I could stop by and pick it up on the way up or down. I find out tomorrow if I can get Friday off, so I’ll let you know

20191128_095317.jpg
20191128_095331.jpg
20191128_095411.jpg

Ok so there are 6 rub marks on the rack similar to the one pictured. There are 2 screws missing on the front plate. the doublestick tape I just didn't pull off. Tons of interest so I will respond to everyone that pics are uploaded. If you want the rack you need to post "Ill take it" in this ad and put down $50 for me to hold it for you. Venmo/paypal/square/ somethin. I don't mind holding till January, it takes up like no space leaning up against the wall.

On November 30th I will be running a delivery route from Valley springs to Fresno-Bakersfield-Beverly hills-Gardena-Santa Ana-San Clemente-Stockton(!) Takes me about 20 hours lol. If you want me to take it apart and bring it with me, that will be $20.

On December 2nd I run Valley Springs-Berkley-Stones Town Mall(SF)-a zillion places up the 101 into Santa Rosa then back home. same deal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom