For Sale SOLD! CA 93420 - Magnaflow Catalytic Converter for FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LeSingePirate

I'm Givin' her all she's got Captain!!!
Threads
*** SOLD ****

Brand new, never installed Magnaflow Catalytic Convter. Bought about a month ago but am not going to use it. This Cat is California Legal, has the warranty card blank and ready to be filled out by new owner. It is a direct fit unit for the stock application and does accommodate the fj60 Catalytic thermo sensor. Will ship at your cost. This is brand new and I paid $325 from an online supplier.

Asking $200 plus shipping.

IMG_5256.JPG

IMG_5257.JPG

IMG_5260.JPG

Last edited:
Bump, heading to SoCal next week... Anyone want this down there?

There MAY be a mild performance enhancement (Increased HP, Torque, and Efficiency). However that is according to the website I went with and the general research I did prior to buying this one. It seems as though the performance increases obtained from this unit are mild or less...dependent upon the condition of your current CAT. Meaning....If your current one is bad, then this one will be good ;) You may see better mileage, you may have better throttle response.... But I feel like any plug at huge performance increases would be a stretch.... This is a quality replacement part for stock applications... :meh:

The Magnaflow Catalytic Converter was simply well reputed and guaranteed....

I had spoken with several friends who had replaced their Catalytic Converters.... However buying online to save money, some ended up getting shoddy product that didn't work correctly or pass emissions.... Living in CA and worrying about SMOG, I wanted to buy once and not have to pay later. I purchased this because we were leaving for a trip, and I was chasing down a few things to repair on our vehicle. I ordered this one expecting to have to replace our unit, but in the end did not need to. Thus, I am trying to recoup funds.

Again to my knowledge, this was simply a high quality unit that I felt I could trust and still pass emissions....

Replied to FJ60 Seth (Thanks for the interest)... Still for sale, considering offers and possible trades. :D

I dropped off my 60 for smog today. I have not heard back yet but If I need a new one I will take it. Stay tuned....

Bump! Still for sale, and driving across country the end of the month. Cali to New York, might make a delivery possible...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom