***SOLD*** 70 fj40 land cruiser in oregon (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD !!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!!

I have a 1970 fj40 toyota land cruiser with a 75 2F motor that has been my dream 4x4 truck since i have owned it 2 1/2 years ago. i have done endless amount of work on it and the list is endless. I am looking to get $5000 for this just email me or call me. here is a list of what i can come up with at the momment im sure if you come see it i will remember more as i am talking about it.

polyurethane bushing
Re-built carb
POR-15 Interior
alternator relocation(new style alternator)
new distributor
electronic ignition (no more points)
Bucket Seats
Custom built roll cage
Blended welding on roll cage
5-point Simpson Racing Harness
Smaller steering wheel (grant)
Custom rear bumper
Hi-lift Jack
35x14.5x15 super swamper tsl thornbird boggers
bikini top/ full soft top/ hard top/ hard doors/ 2 differnt style full soft doors/ half soft top doors
lock right lockers front and rear
rebuilt 2F motor in 95
new spark plug wires
new coil

The Bad:
Need to flip the bezel :p

im sure there is more but you would have to come out and see it to really appreciate it. i live in Corvallis, i go to school at Oregon State but i can come back on the weekends to show it or have my dad show it as well... be best if i showed it because i know the most about land cruisers. if you need any pics email i will email them to you or later on this week i will find out how to post them on here.

thanks for looking you can get ahold of me at
503 997 2634 the names justin
or email me at rome_shredder@hotmail.com
i live in portland oregon so you know where i am from again i am looking for $5000

here is some pics that can give you an idea of what it looks like
flextest.jpg

nova032.jpg

nova002.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture016.jpg

untitled-1.jpg

nova008.jpg

nova007.jpg

nova004.jpg

nova003.jpg

nova016.jpg

nova012.jpg

nova009.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Here is a movie to hear what it sounds like and just something that i think some of you might enjoy i suppose.

Picture 170.jpg

Last edited:
Is there any rust in the tub?? Can you send me some pictures of the frame?

Thanks.

johnnyc300@gmail.com

Is there any rust in the tub?? Can you send me some pictures of the frame?

Thanks.

johnnyc300@gmail.com

Dang wish i would have caught this over the weekend. im at college tell friday but come friday i will take some pics for you. as far as rust there is one rust spot on the passenger side fender thats currently all aside from some surface rust that i painted with some primer. frame is super sold not rust! but will get some more pics to confirm my statement.

To the top
ADDED PICS!!!!

Interior and tub (No Rust)
Picture161.jpg

Picture162.jpg

Picture163.jpg

Frame and under the tub (No Rust Minimal if any)
Picture164.jpg

Picture165.jpg

The 2 rust areas on the rig
Picture166.jpg

Picture167.jpg

some armor and modded rocker panel
Picture168.jpg

Here you can see that it sticks out slightly
Picture169.jpg

Bumper i made bent and welded myself not amazing but its amazingly sturdy welded to the frame and the tow bar(massive tow bar)
Picture174.jpg

Picture175.jpg

...To me!

I am the proud new owner of the '70 FJ40. I am not sure what I want to do with it yet other than fix the seating arrangements so that I fit better and get some disc brakes.

Now if only I could find somewhere to go wheelin' around here and someone to go with! Anyone live in or around The Dalles, OR? :)

happy

I am the proud new owner of the '70 FJ40. I am not sure what I want to do with it yet other than fix the seating arrangements so that I fit better and get some disc brakes.

Now if only I could find somewhere to go wheelin' around here and someone to go with! Anyone live in or around The Dalles, OR? :)

Im happy to have sold it to someone who was excited to get it and work on it. also brian i would recommend power steering soon... :flipoff2: welcome to mud and enjoy the addiction...

Power steering

...i would recommend power steering soon...
I saw a guy selling a power steering unit from a chevy 4x4 but he is in Baker City. I'm not sure I want to drive four hours to get that!

My first priority at this point is seats because I am too big for these racing seats. I've been searching craigslist and ebay for something good but haven't found much yet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom