For Sale SOLD (5) BFG AT 33x12.5R15-Denver, CO, USA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
TIRES ARE NOW SPOKEN FOR

Getting some new rubber soon so have some tires in decent condition that I'd like to get a little money out of instead of scrapping with the tire shop.

These were installed new on my cruiser in April 2014. Not sure how many miles were put on them in the 5 months before I took possession but I've put about 15,000 on them in the last 3+ years, mostly street/highway but some off-road. No significant wear and tear. Had 1 or 2 of them plugged after finding a slow leak from a nail or screw but sidewalls are good.

I wasn't good about rotating in the spare (read: I didn't) so it's essentially brand new. The 4 tires under the rig have no appreciable uneven wear that I can see.

Local pickup MUCH preferred but would be willing to Mudship. Prefer to sell as a set but will consider separating. Asking $50/each or $200 for all 5.

They're still on the rig but can be available as soon as week of January 22nd.

Thanks for looking
IMG_0001.jpeg
IMG_0002.jpeg
IMG_0003.jpeg

Last edited:
Do you have any more pics? I will be in Denver in March

Do you have any more pics? I will be in Denver in March

I don't but happy to take a bunch more tomorrow and post up. Anything specific you want shots of?

Interested, wonder if I could talk the wife into it? I’m in Denver too.

Would you consider selling with the rims? What’s the date code on them. They are the old ko not the ko2?

Would you consider selling with the rims? What’s the date code on them. They are the old ko not the ko2?

I will consider but it gets a little complicated. I had planned on selling the wheels at a later time anyway. I actually have 7 of these wheels. The 5 on my BJ74 that are powder coated dark grey as you see in the first pic as well as 2 BNIB OEM white ones in the second pic. I ordered the whites direct from Toyota a while back to put on my AT Chaser. I've since sold the Chaser and now have a different trailer. What I want to do is keep 3 of the dark grey wheels for my new trailer (2 + spare) and sell off the other 2 plus the 2 white ones. My current trailer will look way better with the grey.

At the right price, I'd be willing to sell all 5 tires with the gray wheels and just deal with the white wheels and try to find a spare elsewhere.

Date codes on the wheels are late July/early August 2013.

Yes, old KO, not KO2.
DSC02863.JPG
DSC02864.JPG

Interested, wonder if I could talk the wife into it? I’m in Denver too.

$200 for 5 tires in good condition likely with less than 20,000 miles on them is a great deal IMHO. Start leaning on her;)

more
IMG-0732.JPG
IMG-0733.JPG
IMG-0734.JPG
IMG-0735.JPG

Just curious, are those stock width (6") wheels? I may be interested in just the wheels, I am local to Longmont.

Just curious, are those stock width (6") wheels? I may be interested in just the wheels, I am local to Longmont.

Yup, OEM 15x6 Toyota steel wheels, powder coated gray. $500 for all 5. Great condition. Haven’t posted a for sale thread yet for them.

Those tires look nice. I’m in Denver, so if yarrie takes the wheels...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom