SOLD SOLD! - 3x Locked Clean FZJ80 - 1994 - So Cal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello Mudders, been here for over 10 years and have loved the community, advice and camaraderie.

So it is with sadness (of our whole family) to be parting with our beloved "Snow Bus", and are ready to hand her off to a new owner. We are the 2nd owner and have had it for 10 years. It has been one of the best vehicles we've ever owned. This vehicle is so capable and yet a great grocery getter as well. We are adding more drivers to the mix, so we need to switch up our vehicles...

DirtDriverFlat.jpg

When we got it, we searched high and low for this specific rig throughout 3 states, and this one popped up in the next town over! My mechanic gave it the green light and I found out he'd worked on it since new. I purchased it immediately and have loved it ever since. The required criteria was Triple Locked, 1994 - 1997, low miles, clean title, no accidents, cloth interior (leather in this model/year range did not hold up) and in good shape.
This truck has served us so well, but we are ready to hand it off. As you know, these are harder to find, especially one in good shape.

So if you are looking, I'm sure I don't need to sell you on all the details of how amazing these trucks are, but here are some of the specifics of this one.
  • Grey on Grey Cloth
  • Low 191,400 miles (less than 8,000/year)
  • Factory Front/Center/Rear Differential Lockers
  • Factory Tow Package
  • Factory Moonroof/Sunroof
  • Rear Heat
  • Larger 285/75/16 Nitto Terra Grappler Tires
  • Kenwood CD Player
  • Updated Taillights
  • Mobile 1 Synthetic Oil Changes
  • New Radiator, Hoses & Belts
  • New Rear Brakes/Rotors
  • Semi new Cap, Rotor, Wires & Plugs
  • Also did Valve Cover Gasket that was leaking a bit
Has its typical bumps and the like for a 24+ year old truck but is really near flawless inside and out. Never been in a wreck and we've got the clean title in hand. The clear coat is starting to come off on the top of the truck and is typical for its age. Rust isn't an issue as it's never been on salted roads. Could use an AC refresh and we have had trouble with the driver and passenger second row window. It does throw a CEL 71 from time to time as well. Those are really the only problems we are aware of. Have had very little trouble with this bulletproof designed FZJ80 Cruiser.

Just passed SMOG with flying colors and is registered through Feb 2019.

Asking $14,500 and all serious Cash Offers will be entertained.

Have a few folks coming this weekend to see it, but wanted to offer it up here to potentially keep it in the family.

-Mike

----

DirtDriverFrontQuarter2.jpg

DirtDriverFrontQuarter3.jpg

DirtDriverRearQuarter.jpg

DirtPassFrontQuarter.jpg

Int1stDriver.jpg
Int1stPass.jpg
Int2nd3rd.jpg
Int2ndRowDriver.jpg
Int2ndRowPass.jpg
Int3rdRowPass.jpg

IntDiffLockSwitch.jpg

EngineBay.jpg

RoadDriverFlat.jpg

RoadPassRearQuarter.jpg
RoadPassFlat.jpg

Thats all folks!

@zgnla tried to reply to your original conversation and it was locked. Started another...

Sale Pending...

We said good bye to our trusty rig today. Great new owner who will continue the tradition of using it for what it was made for!

Thanks for all the comments and encouragement Mudders!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom