SOLD [SOLD]2011 Toyota Land Cruiser Black/Tan with 108k miles Spokane, WA (sale pending) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling my 2011 Land Cruiser with 108k miles. Everything works as it should. See Autotrader ad below for price.

I have all maintenance records available. Oil changed at approximately 5k intervals with Mobil 1 Syn and Toyota (regular or TRD) and Mobil 1 Filters) while I owned it. Prior owner had maintenance plan at Toyota dealer. Recently had water pump replaced, front brake pads and rotors replaced, radiator, serpentine belt and tensioners (all OEM parts). Cool box fan replaced earlier this year and a/c charged as part of replacement process.

Black w/Tan Leather Seat Trim, 3rd row seats: split-bench, Bluetooth , Center Console Cooler Box, Color-Keyed Rear Spoiler, Front dual zone A/C, Headlamp Washers, Integrated Back-Up Camera, Leather Trimmed Shift Lever, Leather Trimmed Steering Wheel, Multi-Information Display, Power moonroof, Radio: JBL Synthesis AM/FM w/6-Disc CD/DVD Changer, Rain Sensing Variable Intermittent Wipers, Rear dual zone A/C, Rear-Seat DVD Entertainment System, Second-Row Multi Stage Seat Heaters, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Traction control, Upgrade Package, Voice Activated Touch-Screen DVD Navigation System w recent map update. Also has factory remote start.

Comes with stock wheels which I'll put brand new stock type tires on. Rock Warrior wheels negotiable, but I'd prefer to keep them as I'm going to buy a new Land Cruiser.

I purchased this from the original owner's adult son in Arkansas. All maintenance records available. Oil changed every 5k miles. Water pump and radiator recently replaced as general maintenance. Transmission fluid exchanged at Toyota dealer. This rig is in very good shape.
Seatbelt recall (sensor) just completed. Non-smoking, rust free Land Cruiser. New OEM front pads and rotors this year. Seatbelt recall just fixed last week.

Here is a link to the Autotrader ad, which has a history report and price:

2011-1.jpg

2011 land cruiser.jpg

2011-3.jpg

2011-2.jpg

20190825_154653.jpg

Last edited:
Could you please post up or provide a link to undercarriage pictures of all suspension and frame rails? Perhaps pictures of the OEM wheels you intend to include with sale along with the tires that will be mounted to them? Or is this buyers choice?

Could you please post up or provide a link to undercarriage pictures of all suspension and frame rails? Perhaps pictures of the OEM wheels you intend to include with sale along with the tires that will be mounted to them? Or is this buyers choice?

A sale is pending to another Mud member. If it falls through I'll follow up on your requests.

Reactions: MDJ
Sold yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom