For Sale SOLD - 2007 LX470 135k miles - $24,500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Good afternoon. I am selling my 2007 LX470 with 135k miles. I am the second owner and this vehicle has been in Oklahoma its entire life with maintenance completed and Lexus dealers. It is in great condition with the only aftermarket items being LED interior lights, Bluetooth connectivity, and new struts for the hood and tailgate. I just put new tires on it with less than 100 miles and new alignment/balancing. I am selling because my wife bought a van, unfortunately, and does not want to drive the LX any more. I have a carfax as well. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Eric

ar0+2ZlfRf2vLawUdCbmGQ.jpg

8H8EN1h1QLCHFr6tIzA75Q.jpg

mBTs23ovSHmitY7%kbdIpA.jpg

owhdA+MhQou3ANWFebEx5A.jpg

7nVqlHJpRIu9KEA%YTej2g.jpg

Eric,
I'm interested.
Can you provide shots of the undercarriage and engine bay? The Carfax report or a vin would be helpful as well.

Will do. I am new to posting on ih8mud, is there a way to post those with the listing? If not I can send it to your email. The carfax is a 9 page pdf and I have a couple undercarriage and engine pictures...my email is erutter1983@gmail.com

See if this works

Attachments

• CARFAX Vehicle History Report for this 2007 LEXUS LX 470_ JTJHT00W674023619.pdf
    347.6 KB · Views: 110
Thank you for all the inquiries, but the LX has been SOLD to a home that will take care of it, which I am very happy about.

Wow! Hope I can find one just like this when I'm ready to buy. Congrats to all parties involved.

Asking price. might have negotiated some but it’s what I was looking for and it’s rare to find one with flawless service records. Drove it from Oklahoma to SW Co and am completely happy. Much tighter and nicer than my 2000, 135K LC. Problem is, I can’t bring myself to modify it. It’s just too nice the way it is.

Asking price. might have negotiated some but it’s what I was looking for and it’s rare to find one with flawless service records. Drove it from Oklahoma to SW Co and am completely happy. Much tighter and nicer than my 2000, 135K LC. Problem is, I can’t bring myself to modify it. It’s just too nice the way it is.
Nice congrats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom