For Sale (SOLD) 2001 LC (silver) $8900 Semi-Built (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD!!!

SOLD!!!

SOLD!!!

Here ya go. Let me know if you have any questions.

248,3xx miles

New timing belt/water pump done at 230k (@ Tuscaloosa Toyota)

Slee diff drop

SPC UCA's

Metal Tech sliders

Trail Taylor Adjustable Rear LCA's

Spider-trax wheel spacers

Ironman T-bars

Ironman Foam Cell Pro front/rear shocks

Heater T's

CVJ cv axles (Alabama Axle)

New toyota u-joints on front/rear driveshafts (Fleetpride Tuscaloosa)

Super Poly-Pro bushings throughout entire front end (me)

555 lower ball joints

Blue Sea M-ACR dual battery setup (remote not installed but on hand)

Blue Sea Fuse block (behind passenger side kick plate)

Hard wired and mounted CB radio on console. Antenna mount in the rear.

Gamiviti Roof Rack (full length) (offroad lights mounted but I never wired them up)

4x4 Labs rear bumper (dual swingout with spare carrier & cooler rack)

Cooler rack was made for my 58 quart ORCA cooler. Will sell the cooler as it should go with the rack.

TJM T-17 Front bumper

Harbor Freight brand 12000 lb winch with synthetic line (used once,worked great)

Custom Rear storage drawers with 400lb drawer slides

Power inverter mounted (4ga power wire installed but not currently connected to battery bank

I have my Eezi-Awn 1800 Series 3 RTT and ARB awning I'm willing to sell to the buyer for an additional $1200 if they're interested in a turn key adventure setup.

IMG_2559.jpg

IMG_2561.jpg

IMG_2562.jpg

IMG_2563.jpg

IMG_2581.jpg

Last edited:
Do you still have the third row seats?

No I do not. The drawers are semi-permanent so I got rid of them.

They’re anchored to the hooks on the floor of the truck but the drawers are so heavy you will need help to put them in and take them out. It will be a struggle even with two guys.

Last edited:
Forgot to add that I have a lot of spare parts and recovery gear in the drawers that will be going with the truck... wheel bearings etc... for the long trips I like to carry just in case parts when I’m 2,000 miles from home.

What does "semi-permanent" (the drawers) mean?

I'm interested, but ... the dogs have to have someplace to ride. Don't really care about the third row, but I'd want to remove the drawers.

What does "semi-permanent" (the drawers) mean?

I'm interested, but ... the dogs have to have someplace to ride. Don't really care about the third row, but I'd want to remove the drawers.

So the drawers are removable but they are made from 3/4” hardwood and are unnecessarily heavy. The only way I can easily put them in and out is using my forklift. I went a little overkill but they are solid drawers. Yes you can remove them. No, you will not want to do it often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom