For Sale SOLD - (2) Toyota TRD Rock Warrior Wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.hrodesign.com
I have (2) Toyota TRD Rock Warrior Wheels. They are 17", 5-lug, 5.5 lug pattern. These will fit on a 98-07 Land Cruiser and newer Tundras. The price is $150 per wheel. I will sell separately if you only want one. I'm selling these because they were a set and I'm keeping the other two as spares. They include the center caps. I have painted them a matte black. One wheel has a scratch on the ring. These aren't perfect but they make for a good spare wheel.

These wheels are located in San Diego, CA. I would prefer not to ship if I don't have to.

yJ5iyUh.jpg

SjpmN7a.jpg

6NXSfJv.jpg

mFFSOzn.jpg

JYkaqYA.jpg

zwCTJQZ.jpg

If you change your mind about shipping and could help out a guy from Minnesota in getting a spare, would appreciate a PM...

Ha! Didn't see this here til just now, but I'm already lined up to buy these after spotting them on Craigslist last night. :) Had no idea they were from a fellow mudder!

Gonna pick them up in an hour or so.

Thanks for thinkin o' me!

@TonyP thanks. @Markuson i need one rim as a spare. I will pay shipping etc. pm me we can work out details

No kidding? Nice! I know @Atwalz was looking for one too if you don't need two.

Yup! Just picked them up a few minutes ago. :) Good guy... Was checking out his 100 series with a sweet front bumper that reminds me a lot of your trail Taylor front beast.

About Atwalz... Could help him out, though I was thinking of swapping these in on the two corners I beat the crap out of in Moab.

I don’t need three spares...so maybe we’ll figure that out.

Anyway, thanks for thinkin o me. Same page!

Last edited:
Sold. Nice meeting you Markuson. Glad it worked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom