SOLD SOLD -1995 Toyota Landcruiser w/ 4BT Cummins 3.9L Turbo Diesel, Phoenix, AZ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Damn nice rig, but I think I like that Cobra R a little better, GLWS

Very nice rig. Interesting use of the 47RH tranny.

Man, I miss driving a 4BT :)

Here is a partial shot of the spares/ special tools/ extras that come with the car: including new starter, alternator, & AirDog II 100gal/hr Fuel Pump.
4btSpares.jpg

Outstanding setup.... GLWS!!! Wish I had the resources for it... Looking soon for an 80 or something else to go with my 40... Oh to dream.....!!

Awesome!

Bump for a lower price. I also started adding up the receipts (which I have avoided) and currently have over $65,000 USD into the cruiser. Somebody will get a great deal.

Funny. I was about to post a wanted ad for a diesel . I'm doing a trip across Russia. is this still available. Very much what I am looking for.

Last edited:
Funny. I was about to post a wanted ad for a diesel . I'm doing a trip across Russia. is this still available. Very much what I am looking for.

It is available and if you want to fly to AZ to inspect it, I'm offering $300 flight reimbursement on purchase. It is currently at the mechanic getting an oil leak fixed, but otherwise ready to drive anywhere. It will run on any sulfur content diesel and has a water separator and double fuel filters. The only thing to worry about, is the crazy Russian drivers. PM if you would like to chat more via phone? Thanks for looking.

sounds like fun im itching to go back. Got room for one more? im fluent...in Russian and cruisers lol

Jeff...sent you a PM. Had a couple of questions. Want to fly out.

Is the 4BT legal in Kalifornia? Anyone know?

I don't know CA rules for registration and would guess that this cruiser would not be able to be titled in California, but IDK. There are several very simple ways to legally get the permanent plate in Montana however, and I can discuss them, with any serious buyer, regardless of where you live. A permanent plate in MT is less than $150 forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom