For Sale !!SOLD!! 1995 Locked 80 Excellent condition SW Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi mudders, it is with some sadness I am parting with my amazing Desert/Moonglow Locked 80. I am retiring from the Fire Dept shortly and we are relocating to Texas hence the sale. Here's the entire story on my 80......

I am the 4th owner. the 1st owner was a physician in Phoenix and it was his wife's vehicle. They moved here and sold it to an Intel engineer here in Albuquerque. He in turn got transferred to Intel in Portland and didn't want to take it with him and it was sold to another fireman friend of mine locally. He owned it for about 6 months and sold it to me in 2012. When I inherited it it had 159K miles. It now sits at 227K miles. I have a full folder of maintenance receipts dating back to the original owner.

It runs and drives amazing and as it sits it needs nothing. The lockers work perfectly. In fact, everything works on it....all power equipment including sunroof, seats, antenna, etc etc. All gauges work and are accurate. Its a true turn-key 80 in every sense of the word.

Here is what I have done to the vehicle under my ownership.....

-added a rare original Conferr full rack and a Gobi ladder
-added a full set of 285/70-16 Goodyear all-terrains with plenty of tread left
-stereo was changed out to an Alpine bluetooth head unit, Alpine amp with Focal speakers and JBL sub
-added GT seat covers on all 3 rows when I bought it
-added the JDM cup holder
-added the Lexus mod sunvisors
-EXTRAS include....brand new Toyota floor mats still in plastic, the original stereo and light mounts for the Conferr

Recent maintenance includes.....

-full tune-up including plugs/wires/cap/rotor, all belts, all hoses (except PHH)
-full brake job including 100-series pads on the front and new bearings/rotors
-A/C compressor with fresh freon
-PS pump
-starter
-alternator/battery

Here are the "negatives" on it, all of which are minor.....

-faded clearcoat on the plastic fender flares
-drivers seat has obligatory tear in the bottom. All seats are always covered. The rest of the seats are great
-"D" light on the dash is out
-couple tailgate dings and digs around the tail lights from brush guards
-wheels are starting to show their age

My 80 has never been in an accident. It has ZERO rust. The birfs are sound. It has never spit a headgasket. It rides and drives amazing. I would not hesitate to drive it ANYWHERE. It is always garaged. Mechanically, there isn't anything to do to it as it sits. It has always been in the SW desert. I even have the original window sticker, toolkit/jack, etc. It would be difficult to find an 80 that is locked and in this kind of condition. I have always bought all my parts from Dan until he retired. Here is the VIN for a carfax.....JT3DJ81W1S0113012. Price is $14,500. PM me for my phone number, I would be happy to talk about it. If you need more pics, I am also happy to accommodate. The link below will take you to a picture album. I would love to see it go to a good home; preferably to a Mud member. Thanks for looking!

Pics----->FJ80

Note to other sellers.... this is how to take photos and post them. Nice looking cruiser!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom