For Sale **SOLD** 1994 FZJ80 Land Cruiser, 208k, OME lift, 35"s, CDL only, daily driver, $9000 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Up for sale is my 1994 FZJ80 Toyota Land Cruiser. This 80 series is a daily driver with 208k on the clock. Miles will go up as I drive it everyday. Cold AC and hot heat. Center difflock only. Kenwood navigation unit and new kicker door speakers. Lots of recent maintenance and upgrades including new radiator, coolant hoses, plugs, wires, all new vacuum hoses, new belts, ac pulley, new wheel bearings, 4 new powerstop drilled/slotted rotors, new pads, 2 new calipers, TG HD steering w 4 new tie rods, new steering stabilizer, OME J springs front and rear, Metal Tech 2" spacer in front, Fox Shocks front and rear, SLEE sway bar drops, SLEE castor plates, snorkel, seadeck style cargo liner, and 18"x9" Raceline Defender wheels and 35"x12.50" Haida RTs.
The body is in realy good condition. Had the typical 80 series rust spot on rear hatch when I got it. Had that spot repaired and the truck painted a little over a year ago when I got it. Has some really small hail dings on the hood but I couldn't bring myself to replace it with a non OEM hood. No other rust on the body. Undercarriage has some slight surface rust on rear axle but not bad at all. Most people would say "rust free" but I want full disclosure. I've wrenched on this truck quite a bit and never had a rusted or stuck bolt. All original metal and glass with exception to the windshield.
I do not know the head gasket history but zero signs of any issues. Birfs are good but do click a little on tight turns first thing in the am, then they are fine. Check engine light on for EGR.
This 80 series drives great and looks amazing for a 25yr old 4x4. Interior is original cloth and in great shape. One crack on the dash. Very good condition overall! Changing careers and need something more along the lines of a 100 series or GX470, so may entertain trades for these. Asking $9000 the way it sits or $8000 with stock wheels/new 35"s. Please feel free to call or text 772-216-8601 with any questions. My name is Brennan. Clean title in my name in hand. Located in Central Florida.

20190928_182514.jpg

20190928_182644.jpg

20190928_182549.jpg

20190928_182603.jpg

20190928_182800.jpg

Last edited:
Green or Blue?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom