SOLD *SOLD* 1988 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62 - all original - 176k miles - $7,900 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For Sale - 1988 Toyota Land Cruiser - $7,900

The iconic Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62. This one spent most of its life in sunny and dry New Mexico, and I purchased it recently from a family friend who was the original owner with the intent to restore. However, as it often goes, I overestimated how much free time I actually have, and thus am looking for a new home for this classic SUV.

All original, very clean with minimal carpet wear. Exterior is in pretty good shape, with a dent to the front passenger door and rust through on the rear driver-side wheel well - a well-documented FJ problem. Tires are snow/winter tires with 80% tread left.

With exception of cruise control stalk, all switches and interior features operational including A/C. The renowned bulletproof fuel-injected 3FE engine starts immediately and runs great and has a new battery. There is a rattle in the engine bay when the automatic transmission is engaged in drive or reverse. I suspect it is a loose mount of one of the belt-driven components, but have not been able to identify in my spare time.

Includes Yakima round bar roof rack with snowboard/ski rack and kayak hull rack.

This one is ready to use as a daily driver (although I would recommend mitigating the rust in the one wheel well before it spreads) or as a low-effort restoration project.

If interested, please contact me via:
- text at five12-nine44-seven3nine9 or
- email at zen.anger@gmail.com.

keywords: Land Cruiser, Landcruiser, FJ60, FJ62, FJ 60, FJ 62, classic, SUV, offroad, overland, 4x4, reliable, rugged, retro

IMG_1971 2.jpeg

IMG_1966 2.jpeg

IMG_1973 2.jpeg

IMG_1969 2.jpeg

IMG_1965 2.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom