For Sale SOLD: 1985 FJ60 109k Original Miles - Portland, Oregon - $23.5K OBO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Offering up for sale a beautiful 1985 FJ60 Toyota Land Cruiser with a very low 109,000 original miles. I purchased the car from a friend who had the truck maintained by Josh @ Willamette Blvd Service Center here in Portland, Oregon and I’ve decided to sell rather than fully restore the truck.

I am the third owner and I have been daily driving it for around 2,000 miles and candidly I need a better daily driver with my airbags for my family. I have a clean CarFax as well for the truck.

Car is impeccably maintained and we have service records totaling close to $4600 for the last 6K miles!!

Here is a list of some of the work completed over the last 6K miles which I have documented:

• Rebuilt Carbs & Tune-Up
• New Gaskets
• New Radiator & Clutch Fan
• New Catalytic Converter
• New Starter Motor & Spark Plugs
• Re-built Power Steering & Re-Sealed Pump
• New C-Frame Channel kit w/ POR15 protective coating
• New Front Tie Rods & Alignment
• New lift-gate shocks & drivers lock

In addition, the truck has some other brand new features which are all new within the last 6K miles…

• Shampoo’d and cleaned all original seats - $400
• New Custom Carpet kit with sound deadening (factory match) - $1200
• 17x9 Matte Black wheels w/ BFG KO2 285/70/17 ($1600 w/ less than 2k miles on them)
• Dapper OE7 LED Headlights $400
• All interior/exterior lights replaced with LED bulbs

This is a driver and I have had absolutely no issues daily driving the car for the past 3 months. It is original paint and based on the research I have done it’s a $30K truck with a fresh re-spray and all the details sorted. I’ve priced it fair considering a major collector would expect the re-spray and some body work.

Title IN HAND and please email me with your phone number and I will get in touch with you. I do not need help selling my Toyota and test drives will only happen after seeing proof of funds. Don’t waste my time and I won’t waste any of yours!

$23,500 OBO

Cheers!

568DCF14-10CE-453F-9D07-969F9655D172.jpeg

8682BD06-95D2-4882-8CF6-792C8D894A59.jpeg

0C8432DD-43E0-4E4E-9D92-F931882B5A84.jpeg

98A1DA2E-56BB-4242-9AE2-66D22B26BC1D.jpeg

5D8353E6-C73D-4E6C-AB9A-B63680DEC7C1.jpeg

Last edited:
How is the roof rack mounted? Tracks onto the sheet metal or ?

your asking 23K and it does not have a v-8 swap done?
Maintenance is part of owning a car.

your asking 23K and it does not have a v-8 swap done?
Maintenance is part of owning a car.

Why would a V8 swap be categorized as “maintenance?”

Why would a V8 swap add more value to an original, low mileage 2F?

I just like to see where people’s heads are at with questions like this. I’d hands down pay more for an original 60 Series with stock power/drive.

Why would a V8 swap be categorized as “maintenance?”

Good question.

Why would a V8 swap add more value to an original, low mileage 2F?

It wouldn't. And anybody who thinks it would obviously doesn't own a low miles original.

I’d hands down pay more for an original 60 Series with stock power/drive.

100 times out of 100.

How is the roof rack mounted? Tracks onto the sheet metal or ?

Seller should respond to this question, as it is a significant one. Including pics. And also should provide before and after pics of the frame.

shampoo is maintenance.

If you asking over 20K, better be v-8 or better be close to restored. Feel free to spend your $

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom