For Sale SOLD!!! 1969 FJ55 in Boston - Texas Truck (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

40Flipper

Master of Nothing
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.rinnadvisors.com
1969 FJ55

I thought I had posted this before but I can't find the thread.

Runs great. Plenty of new parts including clutch, tires, exhaust, brakes, door panels, etc. Only rust is on the front quarters but I have the patch panels to go with it.

Still has spot welds on the drip rail. Rear sill is perfect. The underside looks like it's still 1969. Lives its whole life in the panhandle of TX.

3 on the tree. Original F engine runs great.

$15k . john 6174806693

20180909_154255_HDR (1).jpg

20180830_191313 (1).jpg

20180909_154312.jpg

Last edited:
Bump. No takers?

No takers?
Looks like a nice pig at a fair price..

I’ve bought, sold and removed parts from various year pigs and the 69 was by far the least rusty, if you poke around a bit you’ll see that most of the very early pigs appear to be in much better shape than the later pigs. I don’t have any sciencetifical evidence to support that but if I were in the market for a solid base to restore a pig I would take a serious look at this one.

GLWS

Ditto amigo!

Still here. I look at it every other day too!

Nice one. Good thing for my bank account that it's about as far away as possible. Shouldn't be a problem selling it, though maybe this isn't the best time of year.

Trades plus cash??

Still here. Checking out an FJ40 tomorrow for trade locally. Feel free to shoot offers!

This would be the easiest restoration on the planet

You did post all that -- my wife had family further south, I'd be able to get that rust issue taking care of very easily. Hope you don't mind shooting the breeze about it -- I know it's frustrating trying to sell a vehicle. I just switched back to a good job up in Fort Worth and will be able to stomach purchasing something for my son (its important he put skin in the game, I prefer he have a Toyota, and something classic)...I may be jumping the gun on the uptick in pay from sitting around collecting military retirement...

Where are you located?

I'm near Boston

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom