For Sale SOLD...1967 FJ45 in Indiana (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a 1967 FJ45 truck for sale. It is complete in rough condition. The frame is rusty and has been patched in several places. The rear of the bed and truck sits to high. My guess is that is a result of the 10-12" homemade shackles that someone retrofitted to the vehicle. It could also be from the frame patch not being at the correct angle. Not exactly sure. It has rust and bondo in the cab and doors of the vehicle and the floors were cut out and replaced with plain flat sheet metal. (not done correctly) The transmission was moved to the floor at one time and it comes with a Chevy inline 6 engine. It runs with fuel added to the carb however needs work. The bed sides have no bondo that I can see and are straight and in fairly good condition. The seats appears to be original. Windshield frame is rusty, however I have another that is perfect if you are interested in it.

This truck does come with the title.

I also have clean rust free passenger doors, rust free California front fenders, great hood, and a perfect windshield frame, ect.. that we can work something out on if you are interested in the parts.

This might even be a great option for someone wanting to build an all aluminum FJ45 that wants a legit FJ45 title for their project.

I am asking $2,500.00. for the truck and title.

View attachment 1394472

View attachment 1394474

View attachment 1394475

20170201_171358.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom