SOLD Sold: 100 Series Misc Parts. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much for the front diff?

I'm definitely interested in the air box and the brake booster if it would work on a 1999 LX

I will like to buy the keys if they will work for 2006.

I'm keeping these for my FJ40 project. You can buy replacements pretty easy on Amazon.

How much for the front diff?

I'm definitely interested in the air box and the brake booster if it would work on a 1999 LX

They're both sold, but yes they will work if you can find one from a Land Cruiser.

Do you have the piece that connects the door to the body to prevent it from shutting immediately? I'm looking for drivers side passenger. Its like hard plastic I think.

Do you have the piece that connects the door to the body to prevent it from shutting immediately? I'm looking for drivers side passenger. Its like hard plastic I think.

The door check? Yes, $25 shipped.

I'm keeping these for my FJ40 project. You can buy replacements pretty easy on Amazon.

They're both sold, but yes they will work if you can find one from a Land Cruiser.

diff and air box are sold or diff and brake booster?

Hey man, need a few things here. Wish you were closer because mine is the same color and could used the hood, bumpers and rear passenger side door...

Here are some of the items I need aside from the hood and bumpers:

-third brake light
-center wheel caps
-body side moldings (rear passenger door and small rear passenger and driver side fender piece)
-Passenger side tail light
-Hatch handle (to open hatch)
-Driver side rear door (if shipping is not too bad)
-Passenger side mirror
-Steering wheel (if in good shape)
-Antenna (if it retracts)
-Driver seatbelt (if it retracts)

Please PM me with prices and pics of items if possible.

Thanks

Carlos

100 LC.jpg

Last edited:
How much for the rear wind deflector?

Also, front driver's side fender if the rig is river rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom