Software upgrade (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woody

Staff member
Admin
Threads
Upgraded the forum software to the latest version...quite a few things to dig through today to get everything working as it should be.

Ha!

Some pictures are not loading yet, but I'm sure you're on it.
disabling every plugin, including Gallery....then reloading one at a time to chase errors. Will be a few hours.

Thanks for the heads up. I can't seem to attach pics to conversations anymore. I assume that you are getting around to that.

Thanks for the heads up. I can't seem to attach pics to conversations anymore. I assume that you are getting around to that.
That's a "star'd member" option, somehow those permissions need cleaning up. On it :)

I've noticed that the 'Notifications' button (bell) does not zero-out after populating the drop-down, as it used to. I have to click 'Mark-Read' for it to zero.

Good luck with the upgrade. Hope it goes smoothly!

I've noticed that the 'Notifications' button (bell) does not zero-out after populating the drop-down, as it used to. I have to click 'Mark-Read' for it to zero.
Alert settings can be controlled in your Preferences too....much of that is a 3rd party plugin that allows the tweaks (and fortunately, that developer is excellent with updates, including one this morning)

Ahh thank goodness... still an og ;)
LOL

That was one of those custom plugins that DIDN'T get ported over....so, a new plugin had to be sourced and set up....

stupid vanity ;)

LOL

That was one of those custom plugins that DIDN'T get ported over....so, a new plugin had to be sourced and set up....

stupid vanity ;)
Hey man, this is important to me. : p
I was like 19 when I joined mud!!! I think I had a feb 2001 date?

Hey man, this is important to me. : p
I was like 19 when I joined mud!!! I think I had a feb 2001 date?
Close....lol

screenshot-forum.ih8mud.com-2020.12.29-14_18_08.png

Did you create mud in jan of 02?? Wonder how many origional users are still active?? Out of all the bbs I was on in the early 2000s(had to be atleast 12) this is the only one I still use. So thnx brother!!! :)

^ Yup. Me too. And I can say without reservation, IH8MUD is really the best. Prolly why there are so many long time users...

112 members visited in 2020 who registered in 2002. :)

Well, all I can say is it took me until 2005 before I got rid of my J**p.

Thanks for keeping us all running on here Woody, a few things seem a bit more awkward than before but it just takes getting used to. :cheers:

Old school here, just barely advanced past stone tablets. Where are the emojis at you add to a post? Can't find them in the banner over the post.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom