For Sale Softopper (camper shell) 2005-15 Tacoma Long Bed (63.5") with Extra Screen (Los Angeles) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a lightly used Softopper bed cover (camper shell) for a 2nd Gen long bed Tacoma. This uses the utility track system to clap onto the side of the truck bed. It is a canavas topper that folds forward when not in use to allow full access to your truck bed. I sold my Tacoma so no longer need the cover. The retail is $799 plus $89 fo the optional rear screen instead of the plastic window. The pictures show the conditions which is above average. I used it a handful of times when camping and kept it in the garage when not in use, the plastic windows are in good shape. Asking $600 for local pick up.

A link to the manufacturers website is below.

folded.jpg
All Parts1.jpg
Stock image1.jpg

Front.jpg

I have a lightly used Softopper bed cover (camper shell) for a 2nd Gen long bed Tacoma. This uses the utility track system to clap onto the side of the truck bed. It is a canavas topper that folds forward when not in use to allow full access to your truck bed. I sold my Tacoma so no longer need the cover. The retail is $799 plus $89 fo the optional rear screen instead of the plastic window. The pictures show the conditions which is above average. I used it a handful of times when camping and kept it in the garage when not in use, the plastic windows are in good shape. Asking $600 for local pick up.

A link to the manufacturers website is below.

View attachment 2895148View attachment 2895149View attachment 2895152

View attachment 2895151
Hello, is this still available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom