For Sale Soft Tops for FJ40, RR bumper FJ40, Alum rr qtr panel covers. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ghost Rider

SILVER Star
Threads
Cleaning out basement. I have 3 soft tops for an FJ40. They are in great shape. Some have never been used. Windows are clear, no yellowing. They have been boxed and may have some "bends" that should smooth out on a hot summer day.
I have the frame parts for 3 tops. One of the tops has the snap on bottom edge (from before BestTop bought out TigerTop-that one was my first soft top.). I have 2 sets of doors. They are full doors. Tops are $300. doors $100.
I have a bolt on rear bumper (SOR) for FJ40 that is free to good home. I have Aluminum diamond rr qtr panel covers (from SOR) for $50.
I have more pics (finally).
PA120347.jpg
PA120348.jpg
PA150363.jpg
PA150365.jpg
PA150361.jpg

Cleaning out basement. I have 3 soft tops for an FJ40. They are in great shape. Some have never been used. Windows are clear, no yellowing. They have been boxed and may have some "bends" that should smooth out on a hot summer day.
I have the frame parts for 3 tops. One of the tops has the snap on bottom edge (from before BestTop bought out TigerTop-that one was my first soft top.). I have 2 sets of doors. They are full doors. Tops are $300. doors $100.
I have a bolt on rear bumper (SOR) for FJ40 that is free to good home. I have Aluminum diamond rr qtr panel covers (from SOR) for $50.
I have more pics (finally).View attachment 1934010View attachment 1934011View attachment 1934012View attachment 1934013View attachment 1934014
Evening Ghost Rider:
Very interested in top, just want to make sure all parts are accounted for in kit if not at least i know what parts i would need to track down. Plus is this everything need for install or do I need other pieces for full install. Never seem snap one ( new to fj40 family) , i take it that they snap to tub, so do you still have them or are they m.i.a.
I would like to know shipping to 14043 please.
Thanks troy

I have more pics (finally).View attachment 1934010View attachment 1934011View attachment 1934012View attachment 1934013View attachment 1934014
Do you have any left ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom