soft topper question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
mysite.verizon.net
Hi all,

I am piecing together a parts list for a new to me 1st gen 4runner. I am interested in a soft topper, but my rig has the rear seat delete and no roll bar. Does the soft topper need the roll bar in any way for attachment or assistance to support the soft top?

Thank you,

Aaron

From what I've seen and understand is that the softopper has it's own frame that it straps down to.

If you have any other questions on your 1st gen you should post here:

95-older Toyota Truck Tech

There's a couple guys running 1st gen 4Runners and the minitrucks aren't much different. Introduce yourself and start a build thread there! We'd all love to see what you're working on.

From what I've seen and understand is that the softopper has it's own frame that it straps down to.

If you have any other questions on your 1st gen you should post here:

95-older Toyota Truck Tech

There's a couple guys running 1st gen 4Runners and the minitrucks aren't much different. Introduce yourself and start a build thread there! We'd all love to see what you're working on.

Thank you for directing me to the correct place. Once I get pics transferred to computer I will followup with an intro :beer:

- Aaron

Thank you for directing me to the correct place. Once I get pics transferred to computer I will followup with an intro :beer:

- Aaron

Great! Look forward to reading it!

:cheers:

CF281C87-115D-46F0-A6B7-181B41D2C88C.jpeg
53F3595B-4FEC-4ADC-8AE9-65307234D649.jpeg
Softtopper does not rely on/require a roll bar.

The soft top frame does all of the work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom