Soft top ?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Normandy Park Wa. ........now in San Diego Ca.
Who makes the soft top that you can unzip and roll up back and sides?

Starting to think about summer already

THX

I think most of the current after-market soft-tops allow you to do that. I know that my Kayline FastTrac does.

iirc, the newer version of the fastrac allows you to completely zip out the rear windows.

i had the roll up windows on my besttop and my paki tophas them...problem is, the straps rub on the windows and f them up. (actually, paki top might have straps between the window and my cage is f'ing the windows up)

I've looked at the STC website, and their tops only seem to work on fj40s with the square doors. Besides Pakistan, where could I find a soft top for my fj25?

I'm also missing my bows, but I could probably make those, with some dimensions and photos of OEM bows. My 61 has aftermarket soft doors, but with only a bikini top, Seattle rains keep the seats wet all winter :mad:

if you intend to drive highway, I would get hard doors anyway. My soft doors don't hold up very well at 65-75mph they start to bulge out and put severe pull on the door closing mechanism

fubar fj said:
I've looked at the STC website, and their tops only seem to work on fj40s with the square doors. Besides Pakistan, where could I find a soft top for my fj25?
Theoretically, the FJ40 soft-tops should fit the FJ25 since the tub size and contour are the same behind the door frame. It's the actual shape of the FJ25's soft-top doors that makes the curve in the door opening.
FJ25FactoryST.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom