Soft Top -> Hard Top (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Mud,

I’ve been running a soft top for a couple of years on my 1978 FJ40 and want to put the hard top back on. Does anyone have a list of seals that I should replace? Looking around CityRacer site there are definitely seals available that weren’t on the truck when I took the top off. Pretty sure I only had a rubber strip on top of windshield and rubber where top and tub meet. Thanks!

Kevin

Hey Mud,

I’ve been running a soft top for a couple of years on my 1978 FJ40 and want to put the hard top back on. Does anyone have a list of seals that I should replace? Looking around CityRacer site there are definitely seals available that weren’t on the truck when I took the top off. Pretty sure I only had a rubber strip on top of windshield and rubber where top and tub meet. Thanks!

Kevin
SOR has a pretty good diagram and list. Land Cruiser Hard top, Side Panels, Glass and Weatherstrip - FJ40 and BJ40 Series - https://www.sor.com/cat108.sor

Lots of pads that aren’t on mine either but I’m sure it would seal up better if I put them all on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom