eBay Soft top bows (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Missing the pieces for over the doors and channel for the windshield. Also with the extra pieces on the back bow can tell these were imported from another market. The extra pieces are for two piece ambulance doors never imported to the US. The B pillar bow most likely has the angle for hard doors on the front. Our FST had soft doors with a straight pillar.

That is correct John--I noticed the extra pieces as well which was for non-US. RagingMatt's is an import and his bows for his FST are exactly like the one in the ad. I assume the piece over the doors would have been different for the US and overseas markets?

Seller is in Netherlands...Id be sweating bullets wondering if it would make it through shipping without bending something upon arrival.
Thanks for sharing :)

I was watching that auction. I noticed the seller closed the listing early. Did someone here purchase it?

Purchased by someone in the EU. Shipping on USA site was incorrect - It was $400 to USA! Seller was unaware of missing pieces, but the rest was nice and rust-free!

Forgot to mention - IT CAME WITH AN ORIGINAL SOFT TOP ALSO but seller didn't list it because he didn't think people would care...

Purchased by someone in the EU. Shipping on USA site was incorrect - It was $400 to USA! Seller was unaware of missing pieces, but the rest was nice and rust-free!

That makes a bit more sense. Even I was tempted at the published price, AND I DON’T HAVE AN SWB!!

Forgot to mention - IT CAME WITH AN ORIGINAL SOFT TOP ALSO but seller didn't list it because he didn't think people would care...

keanu-woah.jpg

Interesting, I click on the link and says unsold. Description says canvas not included. If he was willing to include it he should have stated so. I thought $100 to the US was rediculously cheap.

On his end, it said $450 USD shipping -- I had to take a screen shot of the US site and send it to him to show the issue. I talked to him a bit and he checked shipping prices but eventually he ended the auction when an EU buyer offered him full price and local pick up. I don't blame him, it would have been a huge hassle to ship it.

Seller said canvas was included 'if I wanted it' ! It was worn, but original. Parts were from a family BJ40 that was long gone.

It's all moot anyway, so just keep dreamin' .... :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom