Soft Top Availability (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

addicted56 said:
After seeing that there is still a shortage of soft tops and bows I'm going to be working on trying to fill the gap. I have read the whole tread on OCD tops and see there is quite a backlog. I also see that there is quite a demand.

I hope you know that the list of 60+ names on the OCD thread are all paid orders. So those buyers are "tied up" so to speak.

I hope you know that the list of 60+ names on the OCD thread are all paid orders. So those buyers are "tied up" so to speak.

Yep I understand that and have been tracking the thread for a long time. I am by no means wanting to take away from Jim and those orders. I'm really rooting for him actually as he makes some really nice stuff and we need someone here in the states that can do this stuff. I actually called him to get a top for myself a couple of months back but after reading everything going on here I couldn't risk it so I went down south. I can actually get one quicker and hopefully slightly cheaper so it just makes sense.

Just trying to add to the community and support my own habit :steer:

I know you had your run at trying to supply the masses as well and was bummed when it didn't work out for you/all of us with that route. I'm hoping this will work out better and will do my best to make it happen and provide a #1 Quality product, and #2 a price competitive product.

Let me know also

I'm interested, my problem is international shipping as I live in the Philippines..Thanks Lee:steer:

I am also in need for an OEM soft top. But my situation is even more rare than just obtaining a soft top for a 40 or a 43. I'm building custom length quarters to the tune of 10" longer than a 40. So what am I to do? Cut down a 43 top if I can get one? Orrr can OCD make a custom length top for me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom