Wanted Soft Top and Soft Doors for FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Josey1972

SILVER Star
Threads
Searching for a soft top and soft doors for my 1976. I am interested in the items separately as well. It had a Bestop on it at one time but didn't survive a wheeling trip.

i have a compete best top in a box with all the parts. no doors, 500 plust shipping. great shape. no tears or holes

Last edited:
i have a compete best top in a box with all the parts. no doors, 550 plust shipping. great shape. no tears or holes
Interested. Do you have the frame and windshield slides etc? I guess, are all the parts there? Does it have the roll up windows etc. If so would you have pics? You can text them if it’s easier. 317-379-5562. Thanks. My name is TJ BTW.

Interested. Do you have the frame and windshield slides etc? I guess, are all the parts there? Does it have the roll up windows etc. If so would you have pics? You can text them if it’s easier. 317-379-5562. Thanks. My name is TJ BTW.
i have all the parts. even an extra slide i think for a bikini top. but I'll probably keep those two. I ordered all the missing parts this past spring.
I can get you pics tomorrow. but I promise its in really good shape. just faded a bit. but it hasnt been on a rig in over 4 years. just been sitting and resting.... waiting.
I was considering using it on my 78 but will probably put my hardtop on. if youre looking for a besttop for half the price of a new one. this is it.

i have all the parts. even an extra slide i think for a bikini top. but I'll probably keep those two. I ordered all the missing parts this past spring.
I can get you pics tomorrow. but I promise its in really good shape. just faded a bit. but it hasnt been on a rig in over 4 years. just been sitting and resting.... waiting.
I was considering using it on my 78 but will probably put my hardtop on. if youre looking for a besttop for half the price of a new one. this is it.
Rad. Sounds like it fits the bill. If you have pics I’d appreciate it.

Rad. Sounds like it fits the bill. If you have pics I’d appreciate it.
on the rig four years ago just before I took it off. been stored since.

20170729_190122.jpg

20170729_190133.jpg

20170729_190144.jpg

I’ve got a pair from a fst 67 fj40. They need some work but are all there. I’ll send pics
That would be great. I wonder if they would fit a ‘76

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom