Wanted Soft door plexiglass window holder upper thingy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

upperblack

SILVER Star
Threads
Looks like this and I need 2 of them please

E36934E2-01D9-403F-9039-37718848F934.jpeg

I just remembered where one was and located! I know I have the other but it’s gonna take some searching around. You want me to send this in the meantime tomorrow? I have your address still.

D82C38EA-65A5-465A-83D5-40C5799D375F.jpeg

thank you!!
Whatever is easier for you. I don’t mind waiting or if it’s easier to send this one that’s fine too, just me know What I owe you.
They are going on the truck you been providing parts for over the years. One day it will be complete:)

I’ll look for the other one tomorrow and if I don’t find it before the days over I’ll send this one out. I’m going thru lots of stuff trying to organize and de clutter before winter sets in here so I’ll be rummaging thru all my crap and cruiser parts Anyways the other will turn up hopefully.

Sorry mike I’ve looked all over for that other one… it’s sitting somewhere with the 2 bottom bars that hold the plexi glass…hope you can round up the other one you need.

Sorry mike I’ve looked all over for that other one… it’s sitting somewhere with the 2 bottom bars that hold the plexi glass…hope you can round up the other one you need.
Thanks Edgar I truly appreciate the one you sent. Who would have thought this would be such a hard part to find.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom