soflo bumper/bedliner hybrid (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
so i have prepared myself for the abuse i will take but here is my photos and experience with so flo rear bumper. Customer service actually was great and very fast as was shipping. Fitment for the vehicle is pretty good as you can see in the pics. The product is poorly painted so knowing that i scheduled it with a local guy who does bed liner material on all types of things and i had him strip them and bed liner them. I live in Northwest Pa and we get a ton of snow and use a ton of salt so event he best products rust here. Overall the bumper will meet my needs i have a family and am trying to build and overland type daily driver camping buggy. This bumper gets the spare tire where it belongs and it gets me a jerry can holder. I like the look with the bed liner and overall i am happy with it for what i have invested

IMG_4322.jpg

IMG_4306.jpg

IMG_4322.jpg

IMG_4331.jpg

IMG_4332.jpg

How much did that end up running you? The bedliner looks good

Doesn't look like there is much of an improvement in approach angle and the tire location looks super low...

i paid $950 for bumper and $300 to have it bedlined so i have $1200 roughly in it so far.

That looks a lot better than mine, too. Mine has the ladder and doesn't even have recovery points. This looks like a step in the right direction.

do you know which bedliner he used?
I've been flirting with the idea of doing the same on mine, it's peeling off and have several rust spots.
I was thinking about Herculiner, it has very good reviews. But I'm open to suggestions.

I found him on eBay and Craigslist.
I don't have facebook, but I believe he has an online store there.

Can you post close-up daylight shots of welding, etc.? How would this actually hold up being slammed against a rock?

Can you post close-up daylight shots of welding, etc.? How would this actually hold up being slammed against a rock?

i will post some more pics but i dont think today i will slam it off any rocks but i will keep everyone updated if i do haha. The metal is thick and heavy its not a lightweight item so i think it would do ok

I don't have any inherent issue with these bumpers at their price point except the fact that they look really really bulky. Its got way less clearance than even a stock bumper.

@joelcook12 do you have some side profile pictures with the bumper on, just so we can see how big it looks from the side? Just curious doesn’t seem like there’s too many of these out there on 100s.

Definitely looks better from further away, still not any more clearance than stock. But $900 is pretty reasonable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom