Social distancing projects (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Radiator out...at the shop (while they are still open);

New thermostat and housing;

New hoses;

Pulled the galley plug....waiting on correct tap to arrive from Amazon. I got lucky on the removal of the plug....I just threaded in a smaller self tapping screw and pulled out with pliers. Seems like it ought to be made into a little piece of jewelry or sumpthin'.

And, doing a little clean-up.

20200329_095949.jpg

20200329_100008.jpg

cleanin' shop, findin' fabled vehicles n parts in said shop. an' the way the :princess: has been, it's safer out there. i think the beer aids $h!t is freakin' her out

I’m with you, cleaned out the shop. Actually swept the floor!! The pile for the dump is growing
exponentially. Oil and fluid changes on the 60 next.
Dump run done, oils changed. What’s next?

Got a part number for that spider joint? Where’d you get it?

My project this past week was my ARB front bumper clone. Happy with the results. Still need to install lights in it and make an aluminum cover for the top where the winch goes. The cover will fit right over the winch when it's installed.

I've also installed City Racer 4Runner wiper arms and blades, cleaned the interior, scrubbed the carpets and I still need to clean all the glass real good.
IMG_20200329_114128.jpg

IMG_20200329_131021.jpg

I've been collecting parts for a while, and like many of us, finally had some time to dive in.

Replacing radiator, thermostat, fuel pump, water pump, compressor, condensor, dryer, and a bunch of pipes and hoses. I'm waiting on the compressor and a few bolts today, and then I can hopefully wrap it up. Fingers crossed... I think I had 16 hose connections that hopefully don't leak.

IMG_0505.JPG

IMG_0517.JPG

IMG_0520.JPG

IMG_0521.JPG

IMG_0523.JPG

I've been collecting parts for a while, and like many of us, finally had some time to dive in.

Replacing radiator, thermostat, fuel pump, water pump, compressor, condensor, dryer, and a bunch of pipes and hoses. I'm waiting on the compressor and a few bolts today, and then I can hopefully wrap it up. Fingers crossed... I think I had 16 hose connections that hopefully don't leak.

View attachment 2275950

View attachment 2275952

View attachment 2275953

View attachment 2275954

View attachment 2275955

Man, that looks familiar.

Clutch pedal bucket swap for pending H55F swap. Went full Monty and pulled entire dash and steering column. Great opportunity to clean EVERYTHING in there, all air ducts cleaned and resealed with new foam strips, etc.
I wanted pull a lot more to refoam all the AC/heat duct flaps...mission creep was about to take over big time, had to stop.
Dash cap went back in this morning.

E879767F-A6A3-4732-82AE-E947D50F73FC.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom