SOLD SoCal - x4 JDM genuine Weds Keeler Force (5x150,18x8,+52 offset) for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

damn..... if I had known.... i just picked some rock warriors....

Okay, I'll take them, I guess my first post will be buying your wheels. I've been reading the forum daily since buying my LX a year and a half ago.
I'm in Atlanta so I'll have to watch out for YezusLX after I get them mounted up.
Will PM you in a minute unless you get to me first.

Okay, I'll take them, I guess my first post will be buying your wheels. I've been reading the forum daily since buying my LX a year and a half ago.
I'm in Atlanta so I'll have to watch out for YezusLX after I get them mounted up.
Never mind the LX that looks exactly like yours in Dunwoody. Nothing to see there. Just a deaf guy looking to grab some sweet-looking rims. Hahaha When you get tired of looking awesome lemme know. I will swing by and scoop them up for you.

Sent you a message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom