SOLD SoCal: Toyota power steering gearbox (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
Mini-truck. Moves freely end to end. $240 as-is, where is. Willing to ship on your $$. Based on experience, I'd rather not mess with trying to remove the pitman arm unless you're willing to pay for my time.
C9E4E68C-2AAC-4114-B980-21AE82F7AC38.jpeg

5F6C0EC5-EF49-461C-A57D-26774F4EF7EC.jpeg

Those pitman arms are a pita to remove. The pitman arms are so commonplace you can just cut them off 1 1/2 inch or so down from the output shaft. That way they will fit in a fortified med USPS flatrate. I trim another medium box to fit inside and when done i wrap it in plastic wrap covered in tape.

GLWS (it should be gone by morn)
KevO

Soooo,

The post office called me today to tell me something fell on top of your box and got it wet, and now they won’t ship it. I have to go to their sorting facility, pick up the box, put it in a new box, and try again.
My wife and I are traveling in the morning to visit friends, and she’s not happy that my only choice is to pick up the box on the way and take it with us.
TBC

Mark,

That's just plain wrong. When a shipper, in this case the Post Office, screws up, they should be asking YOU how you would like THEM to rectify the situation AT THEIR EXPENSE. They certainly could put it in a larger box at no cost and send it on its way WITH AN APOLOGY and a refund.

But there is no one there to take responsibility or have the initiative to correct a problem of their own doing. No pride in their "company" or its reputation. I guess that without insuring the Dickens out of your parcel you have no real recourse. Sadly, too many businesses today no longer believe "the customer is King." Sorry to hear this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom