For Sale SoCal (Thousand Oaks) - 2008 Lexus LX570 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX570
Mileage
Color
Gray
Outside Link
https://ventura.craigslist.org/cto/d/newbury-park-2008-lexus-land-cruiser/7158607342.html
2008 LX570 - Gray on Gray, 125K miles, Tech Package (nav and ML stereo), climate control seats, Wide view front camera.
-Price is $26K
-CA vehicle since new
-all 5 tires replaced - Michelin LTX Defender tires. Only has 5-6K miles on them. Bought them brand new from America’s Tire. Cost was around $1500.
-Grom VLINE 2 - adding apple car play, spotify, bluetooth music streaming

I purchased this from ishore33 a little over a year ago and was the best transaction I’ve ever had when buying a used vehicle. I’ve only put 5-6K miles since I bought it off him. Here’s the link to his ad, which also has the service history and other great info.

I think this is an excellent LX570, and a great way to get into a 200 series with reasonably low mileage at a good price point. It was serviced at lexus every 5k miles, and It's in solid condition overall. Since it's been in CA all it's life, there are no rust or corrosion issues on the undercarriage, and the seats look great, no kid stains on seats or carpets, and it looks like the back seats were rarely used.

Only reason I’m selling it is that I’m looking to purchase another house and wanted to use the money to help with the down payment. This LX is in excellent shape and I hope it goes to a good home and owner who can appreciate the LX for what it is.

I can’t seem to upload pictures but if you go on the link above you’ll see pictures of the LX570. My pictures hasn’t changed much other than the tires. I can also send you pictures via text and email. If you have any questions, shoot me text/call at 3235789885. Or send an email to ehsarabia@yahoo.com
Pictures can also be seen on my CL ad @ 2008 Lexus Land Cruiser LX570 - Clean Title, Low Mileage - cars &...

Thank you!

Hello, your Craigslist link is dead, has this sold?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom