For Sale SoCal Stock 15” Wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yotajeff

SILVER Star
Threads
I have full sets of Original FJ60/FJ62 rims

$250-$400 a set depending on condition.
Pick up in Southern California
Shipping Available

AEDFA523-E136-405C-8180-FBC6403CB23B.jpeg

Yes, shoot me a DM. We can arrange pick up.
I have a 1982 BJ40 that has factory white wagon wheels on it but a split rim spare. I’m looking to get one more of the wagon wheels (I believe it is the same as the chrome ones you are selling, 15” x 6” wide) and powder coat it white for my spare. How much would it cost to buy one and ship it to Williamsburg, VA. 23188? I tried to DM you but your inbox is full.

I have a 1982 BJ40 that has factory white wagon wheels on it but a split rim spare. I’m looking to get one more of the wagon wheels (I believe it is the same as the chrome ones you are selling, 15” x 6” wide) and powder coat it white for my spare. How much would it cost to buy one and ship it to Williamsburg, VA. 23188? I tried to DM you but your inbox is full.
Yes both have the same offsets. Cleared the Inbox. Feel free to DM me there

Direct message sent

again...i need two for my 1982 fj40...6 spoke preferably white...located in sacramento...231-740-5264
I only have chrome 6 spoke available. $75-$100 a piece (Depending on condition) plus $60 for shipping both Feel free to DM if you’re interested.

Bump, anyone looking for stock or aftermarket Toyota 15in rims
I'm looking for one good condition stock fj62 wheel for my spare at the moment. I can pick up.
Also, is there a 5th wheel for the attached photo?

C88C2685-4E23-4D33-8A49-A05D14D50AA5.jpeg

Ok cool. Do you have a clean one with no rust? Looking to pick up tomorrow at some point. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom