For Sale SoCal Stock 15” Wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey man just wanted to let you know those white wagon wheels with the Nitto Trail Grapplers that I picked up from you have worked out great. I got them balanced, did a quick rattle can paint job, put them on (no clearance issues) and the truck drives better than it ever has. Nice to meet you, looking forward to the next time our paths cross. Thanks.
IMG_20210831_121026[1].jpg
IMG_20210831_121009[1].jpg

I have a 1982 BJ40 that has factory white wagon wheels on it but a split rim spare. I’m looking to get one more of the wagon wheels (I believe it is the same as the chrome ones you are selling, 15” x 6” wide) and powder coat it white for my spare. How much would it cost to buy one and ship it to Williamsburg, VA. 23188? I tried to DM you but your inbox is full.

I’m looking to pick up a 5th FJ60 chrome stock wheel. Would you sell just one?

Hey man just wanted to let you know those white wagon wheels with the Nitto Trail Grapplers that I picked up from you have worked out great. I got them balanced, did a quick rattle can paint job, put them on (no clearance issues) and the truck drives better than it ever has. Nice to meet you, looking forward to the next time our paths cross. Thanks.View attachment 2773966View attachment 2773967
Phenomenal man, great to hear!

Sure, I’m at 80112!

I sure do.
Depending on price and shipping I might take 2. Let me know a price with shipping for one or two.
I am going to blast them and repaint so they do not need to be the pick of the litter - just straight and true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom