SOLD SoCal - Set of LX470 OEM 18" wheels - have center caps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All,

I am going to have my '07 LX470 OEM 18s available in about a week or so as I am moving to 16s when I install my new suspension kit (just waiting on parts right now).

Curious to see if anyone would be interested in these, otherwise I'd probably just get rid of them as I don't really want to store them in my garage.
They are in good condition, just need a general cleaning. One wheel has some road rash as pictured.

It would be local pickup only, I don't want to mess with shipping, so sorry about that. Assuming you are in the general SoCal Area, I'm not opposed to a "meeting 1/2 way" kind of deal, I'm in Orange County so SD / LA / IE all about same distance for me.

Looking for ~$400 OBO for all 4 wheels + the spare.
$175 each if you only want one (more hassle to part out individually, so I put a premium on that).

IMG_20200619_112733.jpg

Close up of some of the dirt. I just haven't washed the vehicle as I bought it when COVID started and really haven't moved it from my garage yet.
IMG_20200619_112740.jpg

Small Road rash - this is my rear passenger.
IMG_20200619_112749.jpg

Other wheels are pretty clean.
IMG_20200619_112823.jpg

Last edited:
The Spare:
IMG_20200619_112807.jpg

Other wheel not pictured from above post:
IMG_20200619_112836.jpg

Only one person reached out so far and it seems we couldn't come to an agreement. Unfortunately my suspension parts from Ironman have been delayed even further so I still haven't even swapped these off to my other wheels :/

Supposed to get an update on Monday as to the updated ETA.

They are still available for the time being.

Lowering price to $350 OBO.

Also sad news is apparently my Suspension kit from IronMan was sent back by customs for some unknown reason, so these probably won't be available for about two weeks as they have to re-ship.

As I said before, I can't swap to my new wheels / tires as with my current sag in my AHC they won't fit properly, so I'm waiting to change that all over at the same time.

Thanks all!

Hi, I am interested in purchasing 1 wheel I need for a spare. I will be in in Orange County the first week in August if that time frame would work for you. Are you also selling the tires?

Thanks!

I think that could work. I should have noted that the tires are not included as they are bald as can be. The tire on the actual "spare" wheel has some life on it, but the 4 that have been driven are in no state I would be comfortable giving to somebody. I'll PM you.

UPDATE: 1 wheel is now spoken for.

Now the price is $300 OBO for a set of 4 wheels or $150 OBO for a single wheel.

Finally got new suspension and wheels installed, so these are officially "available" for pickup at any time. I'll look at any offer, selling individually or for the set of 4.

Happy wheeling!

Bump - still available - these are truly "OBO" --- I'd just like these out of my storage at this point and I feel bad just tossing them.

Yes I do, I'll reach out over PM.

Reserved - transaction pending.

SOLD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom