For Sale SoCal: Section 200 - FJ40, FJ45, FJ55 HD Receiver Hitch- (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ttt

Again.

Am I missing something?

I can bring a couple of these to the Bakersfield rally to save on shipping.😉

Three hitches sold this week. Only a few left, and I will be out of the hitch business for good.

Ttt

Hey Mark
Stock bumper and stock bumper holes on a 73’ and your receiver doesn’t fit. I guess I’ll send it back. Am I the first one to actually buy for a 55?

ECC9597F-4B11-4B1C-929C-CCD1B7D5C62C.jpeg

9BCD840B-B94E-4E84-A7BA-5B874AA07D3F.jpeg

7BDF7A15-2D90-4A39-B019-1529EC78DE40.jpeg

Last edited:
So apparently a SA FJ55 has a different frame to NA.

Three hitches left.

Up.

I’ll take one please. Finally got my 1F carb pulled to send you for a rebuild. Love to combine shipping of the hitch and return of the carb. I’ll call your shop in the morning.

I’ll take one please. Finally got my 1F carb pulled to send you for a rebuild. Love to combine shipping of the hitch and return of the carb. I’ll call your shop in the morning.
Good speaking with you.

One hitch left.

I shipped my carb out to you yesterday. I've tried to call your business phone a few times to give you a heads up but it rings for a while and then starts beeping so I could not leave you a message to let you know.

I shipped my carb out to you yesterday. I've tried to call your business phone a few times to give you a heads up but it rings for a while and then starts beeping so I could not leave you a message to let you know.
Read my signature line; I am OUT of town. Extremely limited cell.

I thought that I was sold out of these, but in moving some boxes around today I found one more. Same deal.

My buddy wants the last one if you still have it. I’ll pick it up with my other parts tomorrow afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom