For Sale Socal: OME 865 Coils $25!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Selling OME 865 coils that only have about a month of use on them, still have the stickers. $25!!! Come get ‘em

IMG_1258.jpg

IMG_1259.JPG

Last edited:
bump. $120

bump.

Hoping to sell these local. I can also help install if anyone is interested. If they don't sell in the next week or two I will ship.

I was stock when I installed them. I ended up adding sliders, sleeping platform and a gamavitti rack which they handled fine. I mostly use this car for camping so with two dogs, fridge and a ton of gear I decided to switch them out for the 866. The 865 actually rode a little nicer and were more predictable off road but the progressive springs help keep the level look when fully loaded up with all the extra weight.

Here's a pic of how it rode on the 865 coils with OEM shocks:
IMG_0672.JPG

I was stock when I installed them. I ended up adding sliders, sleeping platform and a gamavitti rack which they handled fine. I mostly use this car for camping so with two dogs, fridge and a ton of gear I decided to switch them out for the 866. The 865 actually rode a little nicer and were more predictable off road but the progressive springs help keep the level look when fully loaded up with all the extra weight.

Here's a pic of how it rode on the 865 coils with OEM shocks:
View attachment 2575819
Sweet. That’s what I’m planning on running. If you do decide to ship lmk!! I’d take em

Cleaning the garage bump. 100 picked up in Ventura

bump. Will be heading to Orange County during the holidays.

garage cleaning bump. 50 picked up in Ventura. Not shipping

Bump for annual garage cleaning. $25 picked up in Ventura. Someone come grab these, they are almost new in the box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom