For Sale SoCal: oil filter and regulator bonanza (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
I spent a couple of hours finally delving into another one of my snake pits looking for an early oil filter bracket, and I came out with the bulk of my 36 year collection finally organized (the oil coolers and the bulk of 2F filter housings are already stored elsewhere)

F engine pressure regulators are separated into three groups. Early thru 8/71 have the simple ‘Diamond’ shape, with the oil line threading in from the end. 8/71-8/72 have the added flat on the top, which takes a banjo bolt. The 8/72-8/73 iteration retains the top casting bosss, but returned to the end-mounted oil line.

Regulators will be offered after they are disassembled, inspected, cleaned and reassembled for $100 each. Obviously, other parts are available as well.
AC4184D8-CEE2-4C92-82F5-51001A2B8B8E.jpeg

1st.

@Andretti79 , @mchlhmltn , there are a couple of 2F brackets with sender in the pic. $110 plus the ride if you’re interested. I also have one with a remote filter assembly that I should have listed a little later today.😉

1st.

@Andretti79 , @mchlhmltn , there are a couple of 2F brackets with sender in the pic. $110 plus the ride if you’re interested. I also have one with a remote filter assembly that I should have listed a little later today.😉

Thanks for looking out, I found what I needed. Good luck with your sale. That remote filter assembly sounds interesting…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom